I don’t want a job I just want to have fun forever and ever good bye
please make characters who are addicted to things and don’t magically get better and show that it’s a painful, long struggle and that relapses will happen please represent addicts in your work because it’s so lonely and scary
don’t ignore this please as an 8-year addict i’m so scared and alone and i need this message to be spread.
- Independence and safety (not having to rely on abusive ppl, getting to control how you spend your time and money)
- Experiences (travel, events, vacations, entertainment)
- Health (medical care duh, good food, good location, reduced stress)
- Opportunity (car, being able to move, having a safety net, “looking professional”)
- Confidence (clothes that make you look good, things that make you feel good)
iunno that seems a lot like happiness
I’ve met some pricks in my time but you are the fucking cactus.